]]>

Friday, October 2, 2015

Lori Yates (Finally!) Releases Her New Album - October 24th 2015, Spice Factory

Lori Yates Cd Release "Sweetheart of the Valley" with Hey Stella!

The Spice Factory
121 Hughson St. North
Hamilton, ON
SATURDAY OCTOBER 24, 8PM 

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24

The Spice Factory 121 Hughson St. North, Hamilton 


Woohoo! I’m so excited to invite you to the release of my killer new cd “Sweetheart of the Valley”. I”m super stoked, and super proud…I want to shout it from the rooftops and share it with the world! I’m sharing it with you first!

It was my great fortune to be reunited again with my old friends and band mates in Hey Stella (Bazil Donovan, David Baxter, Michelle Josef).Recording with them was a joy, and as easy as falling off a log. The results are a rich, confident, mature sound. An alt-country gem, played by roots royalty. Lucky me! It was such a blast, 3 days recording live off the floor! Such great chemistry! They will join me on Saturday October 24th at the beautiful Spice Factory 121 Hughson St. North, Hamilton.

Tickets are $20 at the door or on-line

We will open the show promptly at 9PM! Joining us will be the awesome Steve Wood on pedal steel and some special guests from (Hamilton’s own Bad Girl’s choir)! Afterwards, we clear the tables and we DANCE the night away to the retro dj stylings of Lucky Pete Lambert. It's my greatest wish that you will join me for an awesome night of entertainment! Best, xoxo 
  
Click on link below to see video  "See Who I Am"  - Sweetheart of the Valley
"A dark alt-country masterpiece" - Graham Rockingham, The Hamilton Spectator
 "A career album for Ms. Yates"  - Don Graham, Cashbox
"Her finest work yet" - Kerry Doole, Exclaim Magazine 

No comments: